At TradersPost, protecting the security and safety of your accounts and identity is one of our highest priorities. We deploy modern software development, operational and security best practices in order to keep your accounts safe.
TradersPost customers can access their accounts safely and securely online from any device that is connected to the internet and has a web browser. TradersPost uses modern and secure technologies and other internal processes to ensure that your accounts stay safe and you can access them reliably. Here are some of the ways that we keep your account safe.
- We deploy automated system monitoring and vulnerability detection software that is constantly monitoring our software keeping you safe.
- Automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes that are continuously testing the software for vulnerabilities and bugs as we make changes.
- Our software is secured using 256-bit data encryption (TLS/SSL) to ensure your data is protected whenever you access your accounts.
- Your TradersPost password is hashed and encrypted using a cryptographically secure algorithm.
- All data is encrypted at rest when stored on disk.
- When you authorize TradersPost to access your brokerage accounts, we encrypt and store the access token they provide us. We never store your brokerage account username or password and it never passes through our servers or network.
We take your safety and security very seriously and if you have any questions or concerns, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.